Thursday, April 29, 2010

Renal Yellow Highlighter

It seems appropriate doesn't it? What's not appropriate is how ridiculously behind I am in Physio and how I can see a train wreck of finals ahead.... if I can only switch tracks...thank big bellied buddha there is no more no material for Neuro.

Immuno... still no news on that front and no idea how I did. I'll take a pass at this point. grade just came out on Angel - and I'm happy with it. An improvement from my terrible midterm performance and keeps my GPA intact - phew! I still can't stand Dr. S though and am contemplating doing DES to alleviate the misery of others...

Also, I need some new study music. Non-lyrical music is of course key, but I've been listening to Coltrane, Air, Trainspotting/Primal Scream and Theivary Corporation way too much. Yeah I got some Yo Yo Ma in there too, but really there must be something else out there to sooth my studying brain, but I can't seem to find the time to find it. If you have suggestions, lemme know - I preciates it.

0 comments: